Leisure & other partners + logos : V & D, accueil vélos, bicycle rental, Climats sponsorship..
We provide cyclists with a room, repair tools, the department’s cycle routes and the cycle route connecting the classic routes to our hotel. We also have bus and train timetables, contact details for cycle hire companies and repairers, as well as tourist information to help you organise your stay and visits.
We are committed to promoting Burgundy and are delighted and proud to have been awarded the “vignobles & découvertes” label and to be patrons of the “climats du vignoble de Bourgogne”.
To find out more about the climats of Burgundy www.Climats-Bourgogne.com
Our partners are rigorously selected on the basis of the quality of their services. Here are some suggestions for your visit.
>From the reception, you can buy your tickets directly for:
– Parc Evasion,
– Dijon-Prenois circuit,
– The Cassissium.
You can also hire your electrically assisted bikes (Burgundy Bike) and get a 10% discount at the Delin cheese shop.
• Start your stay at the exceptional and unique Château du Clos de Vougeot. A must-see during your stay, this historic monument was built in the middle of the vineyards in the 12th century by the monks of the Cîteaux Abbey. At the time, these were winegrowing buildings.
In the 16th century, it was completed with a dwelling. This “Holy Seat” of the Climats de Bourgogne receives the chapters of the world famous Confrérie de Chevaliers du Tastevin.
The Clos de Vougeot is open to visitors all year round.
• Stock up on local cheeses at the Delin cheese dairy. Located in Gilly-lès-Cîteaux, next to the hotel, this family-run cheese dairy produces a full range of regional cheeses (Brillat-Savarin, Morbier, Tome, etc.), fromage frais and fromage blanc.
Visit their shop, a veritable gourmet temple of cheese and local products from our region.
• Take to the road and ride through the rows of vines on an Electrically Assisted Bike from our rental partner:Burgundy Bike.
Don’t miss the Abbey of Cîteaux, the cradle of Burgundy’s great wines and the birthplace of the Cistercian Order.
• Before arriving in Beaune, stop off at the Cassissium, the blackcurrant museum, a speciality of the region, or the Imaginarium, an innovative oenotourism site (sound and light show, visit in a futuristic setting, etc.) to find out all about our Burgundian terroir.
• In Beaune, don’t miss the Hospices de Beaune with a visit to the Hôtel-Dieu. A marvel of Burgundian architecture and one of the region’s jewels, the museum presents the former patients’ rooms, its functioning and its evolution from 1452 to the 20th century.
• Also in Beaune, visit the incredible Fallot Moutarderie! A family-run and independent business where can learn all the secrets of mustard making.
• Taste and discover Burgundy wines at our partner cellars: La Grande Cave de Vougeot (Vougeot), Dufouleur Frères au Château (Nuits-Saint-Georges), Veuve Ambal (Beaune),the Patriache cellars (Beaune), the Imaginarium (Nuits-Saint-Georges).
• Finally, go back to Dijon to explore the brand new Cité de la Gastronomie. Located at kilometre 0 of the Route des Grands Crus, it offers a variety of trails based on food and wine pairings and the French gastronomic meal.
• Fans of medieval collections or European painting from the Renaissance to the 19th century should definitely visit the Musée des Beaux-Arts in Dijon. The collections are impressive.
• Young and old alike, enjoy the Norges-la-Ville Golf Club (golf, but also tennis, padel, badminton, bridge, pilates, etc.) and the Parc Evasion leisure park (between Nuits-Saint-Georges and Gevrey-Chambertin): treetop trails, treasure hunt, paintball, archery, archery trap, laser tag, etc
• Finally, don’t miss the Dijon-Prenois circuit (car racing, karting…)